We built the Klofar application as a Free application. This SERVICE is given by Klofar at no cost and is planned for use as may be.
This page is used to inform app users in regards to our approaches with the collection, use, and revelation of Personal Information on the off chance that anybody decided to use our Service.
The data collected by Klofar
1. Manually provided data
While utilizing our Service, we may request you to provide us with certain individually identifiable information that can be used to contact or recognize you ("Personal Data").
By and by identifiable data may incorporate, but isn't limited to:
- Phone number
- Email address
2. Information collected by system
To make Klofar Services more valuable to you, we may collect data from you, including yet not restricted to:
- Network data: Network bearer and Internet of your device to reach the information.
- Storage information: Access the storage of your device read and write. (If you grant permission).
- Phone data: Permission for getting SMS, read SMS and cell phone access to feel the world-class service of Klofar. (In the event that you grant permission).
- Camera and Gallery data: We request authorization of camera and gallery for adding your items to our platform. (We may not add any information without asking your permission).
3. Information from different sources
When you give individual data to us, you agree to give exact information only and concur that we may accept its correctness and rely on it. On the off chance that we provide implies for you to refresh your data, you consent to update the information to keep it precise.
Use of information
Klofar uses the collected data for different purposes:
- To give and maintain the Service
- To inform you about changes to our Service
- To enable you to take part interactive features of our Service when you want to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable data with the goal that we can enhance the Service
- To observe the use of the Service
- To identify, prevent and address technical problems
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service
- To provide the Service on our behalf
- To perform Service-related services
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used
We value your trust in allowing us your Personal information, subsequently, we are endeavoring to use monetarily worthy methods for protecting it. Anyway remember that no way of communication over the internet, or arrangement of electronic storage is 100% safe and reliable, and we cannot assure its absolute security.
Transfer Of information
Where we store your data
We keep up our server around the one part of the world, the data that we gather from you might be transferred to and put away at, a destination outside of the nation where you live. It might likewise be prepared by staff who work for us or one of our providers.
We may use third-party Service Providers to watch and examine the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics benefit offered by Google that tracks and reports site activity. Google utilizes the data gathered to track and monitor the use of our Service. This information is imparted to other Google services. Google may use the accumulated data to contextualize and customize the promotions of its own publicizing system.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en link>
These Services do not address anyone below the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect individually identifiable data from children under 13. In the case we find that a child under 13 has given us with secret information, we instantly remove this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us so that we will be able to do certain actions.
- By email: email@example.com